I cannot take credit for this one myself, but have to make a note because I know a lot of people with this need. I tried the easy solution myself and my phone was up and running without the annoying “Call forward active” message right after restart.
Credit goes to Arun Kumar for this:
For those people who feel that a msg “Call forwarding active” is annoying can try this:
- SSH ur phone using winscp or putty
- Go to
- Gownload XML spear software to edit the
- Get the key ShowCallForwarding to False.
- Save it and exit..
- Restart ur phone…
For everybody else that do not want to mess around with editing this plist file, try this:
http://install.ifon.no sourceto the installer.
- Find “Fjern viderekobling” in the install tab
- Install it and restart your phone..